- Your needs
- Face Product lines
Product line Sensitive white
The first whitening line with Avène Thermal Spring Water to lighten and even out complexion of asian sensitive skin.
The Pierre Fabre epidemiology research department conducted a survey in 8 European countries (285 M people). The results showed that:
• This issue affects both women and men.
• Nearly 100M people are affected.
• More than one in 3 people claim to have sensitive skin.
• 66% of people claiming to have sensitive skin have an underlying skin disorder.
Several factors are involved:
- Using ill-suited cosmetic products
- Environmental factors: pollution, wind, sun…
- Lifestyle: Stress, tobacco…
• Dehydrated sensitive skin: Tight skin and discomfort act as reminders
• Sensitive dry and very dry skin: The skin’s key protective functions are weakened, small lines appear…
• Sensitive skin, slightly combination or oily: Small shiny areas on the wings of the nose and the top of the cheeks appear…
• Skin sensitive to the environment: The smallest upset bothers it and causes it to react.
The first step is to reduce or avoid, whenever possible, factors that trigger this sensitivity.
- Use cosmetic products specifically formulated for sensitive skin
- Avoid irritating and drying cleansers.
- If hard faucet water bothers your skin, use gentle, no-rinse products and following cleansing, spray a fine mist of thermal spring water on your skin.
- Select products that are as neutral as possible: Minimum number of ingredients, no alcohol…
- Do not use products containing certain key ingredients known to be irritating.